RIDDLE-Beech Grove Cemetery

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2010
      Bill, I'm sure you know this but Eulonda doesn't, Joe C. and Eliza M. STOVALL are buried close to Eliza Jane RIDDLE
      STOVALL
      Joe C. Stovall Eliza M. Stovall
      Aug. 24, 1872 Oct. 15, 1880
      Aug. 31, 1948 July 11, 1959

    • cagle8185@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
        Jewel,

        I had never noticed but this must mean something to Betty and her Eliza Jane. The chimney, corner stones and part of a log shed, to the old "Pig" Riddle Place, is still standing. They are about one and a half miles from my house on my property. This old house sight is not easy to find.

        Bill

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
          Yes, I would think so