Looking for help with the Surname LIGHTFOOT

  • Loretta Simmons
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2010
      Does any one in the Group have the Surname Lightfoot that they are, or have researched ?
      I am interested in GEORGIA AVIS LIGHTFOOT, She Married George Simmons in
      Madison County,Alabama on December 8, 1898.
      If any one has research on Georgia, especially after Her marriage, I would appreciate
      knowing if George & Georgia remained in Madison County after Marriage, and if they
      owned Land, where the Land was located at.
      Thanks in advance for any help at all.
      Dwight Simmons