Edna Casey married Hiram N. Gold

  • Eulonda Owens
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2010
      Once again I am searching for relatives of Edna Isabella Harris Casey born 1866 in Tennessee, she married Hiram Newton Gold in Alabama. Possibly she is the granddaughter of James Harris and Susannah Gass who were living in Franklin County, TN in 1830 with children Samuel P, David G, James B, Sarah, Rebecca, Martha, Mary, Rhoda, and Susannah.
      Any clues will be greatly appreciated.
    • Misty Fulfer
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2010
        Contact Euline Harris of Marion County, Tn. She is A major genealogy resercher and a Harris.

      • Eulonda Owens
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2010
          Thank you for this lead. I will follow it up ASAP

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2010
             Second thought, do you know if she is a member of this group?

            Contact Euline Harris of Marion County, Tn. She is A major genealogy resercher and a Harris.