WALDEN, LYNCH, MILLER

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      For a few years I have been trying to help a friend with the search for her
      grandmother's picture without much success. We need help with the families
      of Jessie WALDON/WALDEN that was born in 1899 either in Jackson County,
      Alabama or the South Pittsburg, Tennessee area. She married George LYNCH in
      Marion County, Tennessee Dec. 30, 1919 Her father was John WALDEN that was
      born in Jackson County, Alabama. She had a sister Myrtle and two brothers
      Tom and Whit WALDEN. I think both of these men died in Jackson County.
      George and Jessie were living in Birmingham when George died. She moved
      back. By 1930 census, Fackler, Jackson County, Alabama she had married
      Thomas MILLER that was born in Tennessee, father born in Ireland, mother in
      Tennessee. Tom was 54 at the time and Jesse was 31. Looks like Jessie had
      four LYNCH children going into the marriage; Nellie, Minnie, John and
      George, and Tom had four MILLER children going into the marriage; Henry,
      Bula M., and two other sons. Tom and Jesse had two children together;
      Gerald and Laura Ruth MILLER. Gerald MILLER died a few years ago in South
      Pittsburg, Tennessee. Laura Ruth married a GARRET and died several years
      ago I can't find obits for them BUT they may have had children that just
      might have pictures of their grandmother Jessie. You have no clue how much
      we would love to find a picture of Jessie for her living son. That is his
      one wish before he passes on is to have a picture of her. I'm asking for
      help to make this very nice man's wish come true.

      Thank you all for any help you may be able to give us.

      Regina GRIDER Pipes