RE: [jacksongenealogy] Frank BOYD

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2009
      Thank you all for the information on Frank BOYD. I hate it that he isn’t my Frank BOYD but I will keep this information as you well know he may end up on my tree somewhere. I knew Frank and Geneva years ago but had lost contact with them after we moved away. Frank was so good with woodworking. He did a lot at St. Kukes in Scottsboro just before my and George’s wedding in 1967.

      Thanks all,