Wilkerson, Latta, Weatherby families

  • mechelle.bass
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2009
      I'm looking for any information on these families that lived in Jackson County, particularly in the Bass Community in the 1880's.

      Anything will help, thanks!
    • mechelle.bass
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2009

      • shirjoyce@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2009
          Mechelle,

          I descend from Joseph Wilkerson b. 1823, Jasper, Marion Co., TN and
          Dorcas Lewis of Bedford Co., TN. Both lived in Jackson Co., AL 1850's and
          descendants onward until the early 1900's. George Wilkerson of Nashville
          descends from the Wilkerson/Latta family lines. I have a lot of family
          information but cannot go past Joseph Wilkerson. I am not sure how the Weatherby
          families connect with the Wilkerson line. I will be happy to exchange family
          information with you. You can contact me at _shirjoyce@..._
          (mailto:shirjoyce@...) . I look forward to hearing from you.

          Shirley Perry