Re: Cemetery location

  • MRS WYONA J MOON
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 1999
      Georgia:
      Any relation to Tom or Thomas Holcomb who married Sally Treece in Jackson
      Co. Al? I need information of their Descendants. I have some information
      of family of Sally Treece.
      Wyona Moon

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 14, 1999
        Hi Mike,
        I am new to this, so bear with me. I have a Holcomb line which seems to
        be from Illinois. She married a man whose family was from Madison Co.,
        Alabama (maybe he had a banjo on his knee and maybe not). I would love
        to get in touch with someone working on the Holcolm line which was in
        Illinois around 1810 -1820. Do you know anyone who is working on this
        line? Here are the particulars just in case:
        Boaz Walter ADAY born 1812 Giles County, Tenn but lived in Madison
        County, Ala until about 1840 when he moved to Crawford County, Arkansas.
        He married about 1836 to
        Mary "Polly" HOLCOMB born abt 1819 Illinois died about 1850/51 Crawford
        County, Ark.
        children:
        Luncinda C. Aday b. 1838 Crawford County, Arkansas d. 1870/73 Crawford
        Co. Ark. (my gr.gr. grandmother)
        John W. Aday b. 1841 Crawford County, Ark
        Mary A. Aday b. 08 July 1845 Crawford Co. Ark.
        Boaz J. Aday b. May 1850 Crawford Co. Ark.
        After Mary died Boaz remarried and had other children.
        I would love to find anything on Mary and her family. If you could help
        me I would appreciate it so very much. I have lots of information on the
        Aday family, but none on the Holcomb line. I would be glad to share my
        line with anyone who is interested.
        Thank you in advance.
        Sue