Alabama Virtual Library Card Question

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2009
      For some time I have had a n Alabama Virtual Library Card, it expired and
      now I have renewed it BUT I am unable to get back on Heritage Quest as I use
      to. I don't know if I just forgot how I did it before my card expired or
      have they taken it off their home access? Can anyone help me with this
      problem.

      Thanks

    • Me
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2009
        This page lists their available databases:  http://www.avl.lib.al.us/AVLweb/page3.htm%c2%a0

        I don't see Heritage Quest.

        Have you tried through your own county library?

        Melissa