Amy Garland Chapman

  • DottedBull@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2009
      I need information on Airona Amy Garland born 7-1-1840.
      She married James Taylor Chapman on Feb. 4, 1868in Jackson Co. AL by J. J. Beeson
      She and J.T. both died at Golden Texas. She died July 26, 1919
      They are buried at Golden Cemetry in Golden, Texas
      Amy Garlands parents were Joseph and Etha Malinda Garland. I would like any
      information on them especially Etha Malina's maiden name.
      Thanks, Dot Saunders