Re: [ALJACKSO] Simmons

  • marywinn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2001
      P. Forister:

      I don't have anything on your Sarah Simmons; however, I have a Louisa
      Simmons, b. 1844, m. John Graham b. abt 1838. They lived in Jackson Co.
      Would like more info on them.

      Mary Winn Anderson
      Researching Anderson, Morris, Fanning, Graham, Simmons,
    • TheConspiracy41@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2001
        Dear Ms. Anderson,

        Apparently you have confused my e-mail address with someone elses'. I am
        returning the full text of your message so that you may resend to the proper
        address.

        Tony Collins.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2001