McCoy families of Fackler, Hollywoood, and Scottsboro

  • Greg and Ginger Keeling
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      Hi everyone.
      I'm hoping to to hear from someone who can help me out with information
      regarding the McCoys of Jackson Co. who lived in and around Fackler,
      Hollywood, and Scottsboro up through the at least the middle 1900s, when
      Frank McCoy, Sr. passed away (1957). Several members of this family are
      buried in the Cedar Hill Cemetery, Sections 14 and 15.
      Does anyone know of these folks? Do any descendants of this family or
      their relatives still reside in the Jackson Co. area?
      Thanks!
      Greg Keeling