Re: [jacksongenealogy] Hutcheson Sizemore Sims Fuller

  • Brendal
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2009
      Some of this set of Hutcheson still live in Bryant Ala Eliza was my Great Grandmother
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2009
        Ronda

        Winford Dale Hutcheson only appears on the SSDI he was b. 9 Aug 1937 d. 11 Apr 2000 Last Address Section, Jackson Co. AL ZIP 35771, SSN 421-46-5384. You can order his SSN application from the SS Admin. He will appear on the 1940 census which will be released in 2012.

        Mae Hutcheson d. 15 Oct 1964 Scottsboro, Jackson Co. AL, age 59 birth year 1905, Spouse: Fred Hutcheson, Father: James Fuller, Mother: Myrtle Wright

        You can get a lot of info on the Hutchesons by googling: family search record seach or by going to familysearch.org and clinking on their Pilot Seach which is the same thing. Alford/Alfred's brothers Cyrus L. and John N. are listed on it.

        I have not conclusively been able to find Newton Hutcheson b. 1832 TN on the 1850 so don't know  definately who his parents were but the following William N. may well be him. A family tree lists him as William Nall Hutcheson but lists Newton's children as they appear on the 1860 so there is a good chance that this is his family. From Family Tree: Alfred Leader Hutcheson b. 22 Mar 1809 Grainger Co. TN d. 30 Jan 1890 Tarrant Co. TX m. 27 Mar 1827 Grainger Co. TN Matilda Sigler b. 1811 Grainger Co. TN d. 27 Jan 1886 Fort Worth, Tarrant Co. TX. The Tree also lists their parents, grandparents and further back. Nall was Matilda's mother's maiden name whoever the Tree belongs to probably assumed the William N. was William Nall Hutcheson rather than William Newton as he is listed on the 1860 and 1870. William N. b. ca 1829? d. 1873 Sale Creek, Hamilton Co. TN m. ca 1850 Rhea Co. TN Elizabeth Doughty b. ca 1830 Rhea Co. TN d. Sep 1870 Sale Creek, Hamilton Co.
        TN.

        1850 District 18 Rhea Co. TN
        Alfred Hutcheson 42 Farmer TN
        Matilda 38 TN
        William N. 21 Farmer TN
        Nevazena F. 15 TN
        Darnis (Darius) C. 12 TN
        Lavina 11 TN
        Cyrus 9 TN
        Rebecca T. 7 TN
        George A. 5 TN
        Samantha 3 TN
        George Millican 22 Farmer TN

        Alfred Hutcheson is also on the 1850 and 1860 Slave Schedules.

        1860 Dist 8 (Smiths Crossroads PO) Rhea Co. TN
        Alfred Hucherson 52 Farmer TN
        Matilda 49 TN
        Darius C. 21 Farmer (All children TN)
        Charles C. 17
        Tennessee 15 (Rebecca T.?)
        George W. 13
        Samantha 11
        Ada 8
        Leander 6

        1870 Dist. 8 (Smiths Crossroads PO) Rhea Co. TN
        House/Family 87
        Vilena Hutcheson 21 Female Keeping House 21 TN
        Matilda A. 5 TN
        William A. 4 TN
        Oliver L. Narmore? 17 TN
        She is likely a widowed daugher in law.

        House/Family 88
        Alfred Hutcheson 63 Farmer TN
        Matilda 59 Keeping House TN
        John Goodson 21 Farm Laborer TN
        Sarah Crane or Craine 26 House Keeping TN

        House/Family 89
        Samuel W. Hutcheson 38 Farmer Tn
        Susan E. 37 TN
        John L. 13 TN
        Mary C. 11 TN
        Charles W. 8 TN

        1880 Tarrant Co. TX
        A. Hutchison 73 Husband TN VA MD
        Matilda Wife 69 TN
        A. L. F. Hutchison 26 Husband TN TN VA
        Anne 20 Wife TX
        Edward F. 2 Son TX

        I did correct the spelling at ancestry.com so they should be easier to find.

        Hopefully I have got the above right by joining the two families.

        Clay

        Thanks clay for the information on Hutcheson, I learned a little more than I knew. Every little piece builds the puzzle. I appreciate it a lot. I wonder why there is no information on Winford Dale Hutcheson, the last son Fred had, that was my dad. Thanks again Ronda Myers

      • brendal
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2009
          They lived in Dutton and some came to Chattanooga Eliza Hutcheson married James McCloud she was a sister to Cyrus,Newton {moved to Chattanooga} also connected to Peerlless mill in Rosseville Ga