Alabama Chat Monday

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2001
      You're invited to join us Monday night for a discussion of your Alabama
      ancestors. Share your books, CD's, websites, information, and tips with
      others researching their Alabama roots:
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
      9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

      Come meeting your cousins! Past chat transcripts can be found at:
      http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

      If you'd like to be on my private chat reminder list, just send me an email!

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...