RE: [jacksongenealogy] Association of Old Baptist cemetery at Hollywood

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2009
      It would be great to see all cemeteries taken care of BUT that will never
      happen so it is up to people to try to take care of the one they have family
      in. I doubt that trying to make one association would never work BUT if you
      would like to start one I am sure you could get some help BUT I plan on
      pushing to get something started through the town of Hollywood of the people
      that are concerned with the upkeep of thee Old Baptist in Hollywood.

      Regina