Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: REGARDING MY 1870 LOST COSBY FAMILY

  • TOM F DUNKLIN
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2009
      Thanks so much for the additional info. I believe this is a d/o James & Ann Brown Cosby, according to the census, anyway. I intended to try and find her but as usuall, something else "popped up" and caught my attention and I never did get to it. I'll add that data to the records I have. I appreciate your help.

      Paula