Re: Rouse Cemetery

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 13, 1999
      Hello Mary,

      Your input is very much appreciated too. I don't have ready access to the
      Paint Rock Pioneers book and I am sure many others don't either, so your
      input is valuable.

      Everyone researching Jackson County can benefit greatly from active
      participation on the discussion group . . . . . . . . . plus, it's a lot of
      fun and you meet so many nice folks like you.

      Richard

      > Hello Richard, your point is well taken; however, Paint Rock Valley
      Pioneers