Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re:hill-sanders family

  • Amy Christensen
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 4, 2009
      Frances:

      Thank you for the information. I have names of children as Albert (maybe this is Jesse A Jr?), Annie (maybe this is Martha A?), Sally, Eliza, and Wallace (assumed to be John Wallace). The other info you provided supports my info as well. Thanks very much! I'll have to keep looking into this line.

      Amy

      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
              It's about learning to dance in the rain."

      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 7, 2009
        IT IS POSSIBLE THE THE PICTURE IS NOT IN A FORMAT FOR (JPG) THE SITE.