Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: hill-sanders family

  • Amy Christensen
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 4, 2009
      Hi Robin:

      Yep, Dorcas Bean married Benjamin David "Buddy" Dolberry (23 Dec 1884 - 18 Oct 1956), who is the oldest brother of my great grandmother, Lundie Amanda Dolberry (19 Mar 1897 - 22 Nov 1972. I only have infomation on two of Dorcas' brothers, William Robert and George Henry Jr. I assume she has more siblings than that? Also, do you know her parents' marriage date?

      Amy

      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
              It's about learning to dance in the rain."

      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 7, 2009
        IT IS POSSIBLE THE THE PICTURE IS NOT IN A FORMAT FOR (JPG) THE SITE.