hill-sanders family

  • bhillxyz
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 2, 2009
      my name is billy hill. my grand parents were john f hill and eva jane sanders. they were born in jackson county in 1883 and 1886 and moved with their children to montague county texas in about 1912. his father was thomas hill and i think his mother was margaret brewer. john had at least one brother named lee and a sister named mary whom ive never met.my grandmothers fathers name was john wesley sanders. she had several brothers. charlie, willard or billo, frank, and jesse. and one sister that i remember, pernie and maybe one named violet im not sure.i and another grandson of the family and our wives are planning a trip to jackson county and intend to stay in scottsboro on nov 1st and 2nd. we would love to meet some of the family and maybe see where the families may have lived and find out some family history. i hope that someone from the hill or sanders family will contact me. i have met some of her family who came to texas and visited several years ago. one was sb and one roy sanders but i dont know where any of them live
    • FIronssr@aol.com
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 7, 2009
        IT IS POSSIBLE THE THE PICTURE IS NOT IN A FORMAT FOR (JPG) THE SITE.