Re: [jacksongenealogy] Names on Receipts for Pension Warrants

  • Terri Billeck
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2009
      I received this copy when I sent off for a Pension Application file from Alabama Department of Archives and History. I'm assuming that if anyone is on this list, then they had to fill out a Civil War Pension application.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2009
        I forgot to add that you might check the website for ADAH and check out the section for Civil War Pensions. They just added more names lateley. In fact, mine showed up even though the W's weren't listed as being indexed.