Lock Family Genealogy

  • Loretta Simmons
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009
      I am interested in finding anyone that has the "Lock" Surname as part of there Family
      Genealogy, to be more specific, Lawrence E. Lock.

      Lawrence would have been approx. 20 years old in 1918, and He Served in World War # 1,
      He most likely attended School with Robert Warden.

      I have Genealogy information to share regarding Lawrence E. Lock to those that have
      Him in their Family Line.

      Dwight Simmons