Bynum's N.C.

  • grandmother6@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
      Geri & Paula, I do not have any Wall or Walls info. I have the death of Mary Elizabeth Bynum, relict of the late Turner Bynum died Oct 28, 1851, age 70. I have a marriage for Virginia Cornelia Bynum, dau of the late Turner Bynum md. John G Bowman Apr. 3, 1845. Pat B
    • Geri
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
        Thank you very much for the info.

        Geri