George Washington Rose

  • lonewolfmale@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2001
      I am looking for some info on George Washington Rose He live in
      Jackson in 1850 census he was married to Nancy and then married a
      Christina Rorex in 1855. I am looking for his father and mother name.
      His wife Nancy maiden name. Nancy and George was married in Franklin
      Tenn in 1840 then moved to Jackson and had six children. In 1855
      married he married christina Rorex but her name might have been
      Christina Mc Coy since I can not find any listing for her. If any one
      have any info on Christina please pass it on. Thanks