Re: Rouse Cemetery

  • MaryWinn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 13, 1999
      Hello Richard, your point is well taken; however, Paint Rock Valley Pioneers
      is only a cemetery listing. There are no biographies, etc., just some
      comment on a few of the people that the writers knew. It also doesn't give
      info about the people I am searching who have been there since very early
      times. I'm located down here in Florida away from being able to research
      things in those counties, and have only the Paint Rock Valley Pioneers book
      as a research tool other than the internet. When a name comes over the list,
      as a courtesy, I check the book. This list has been wonderful on info that I
      have used, and I want to give back when I can.
      Regards
      marywinn@...
    • Richard Matthews
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 13, 1999
        Hello Mary,

        Your input is very much appreciated too. I don't have ready access to the
        Paint Rock Pioneers book and I am sure many others don't either, so your
        input is valuable.

        Everyone researching Jackson County can benefit greatly from active
        participation on the discussion group . . . . . . . . . plus, it's a lot of
        fun and you meet so many nice folks like you.

        Richard