RE: [jacksongenealogy] TVA RAISED RELIEF MAPS OF TENNESSEE RIVER VALLEY

  • JLH
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2009
      I am vigorously pursuing the matter.

      JLH

      _____

      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ann B. Chambless
      Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 2:07 PM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] TVA RAISED RELIEF MAPS OF TENNESSEE RIVER VALLEY

      It would be wonderful for the Jackson County Historical Association to
      be able to display/exhibit the original TVA charts or raised relief maps
      in the Scottsboro Depot Museum. The JCHA Depot Museum committee is
      presently working on our exhibit collection. The two
      maps with wood backing would be a real treasure and perfect for the
      old depot walls, as the exhibits will be centered around all means of
      transportation in Jackson County. Thanks, John Hamilton, for working
      toward securing these for
      all of Jackson County to enjoy.
      Ann B. Chambless