JOHN GREGORY BRADY m. ANNIE M. BRADFORD FEB 2ND 1884 BIRMINGHAM, AL

  • TOM F DUNKLIN
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2009
      Looking for information about the above couple. John G Brady is connected to my DUNKLIN family who was originally in and around Four-Hole Swamp, SC in the 1700's. Some later moved into Perry Co AL and other areas of AL.

      If my data is correct, John Gregory Brady was the s/o Phillip Thomas Brady and Fannie Gregory of Tuscaloosa, AL. Fannie was the d/o Mary Hewlet Dunklin and David W. Gregory. Have info for Mary Dunklin but information about David W. Gregory and his parents/siblings is almost non-existent. After Mary died in 1840, believe David moved on to Pontotoc Co MS and possibly died there Feb 1850.

      Paula Dunklin