Re: [jacksongenealogy] 1866 census Twp 4 R 3E

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19 8:09 PM
      Looking at the land patent maps Robert Price was in sect 23 TS 4 R3 and a John Kennemer was in sect. 28 of TS4 R3 this is all east of Paint Rock. They were they only ones I could find on the patent maps. This is assuming that they are the same people as on the 1866 census. Robert Price was on the 1860 Div. 4 Paint Rock PO. Mrs. M. J. Keel was wife of Wm Keel on the 1860 also Div. 4 Paint Rock PO on the 1860. I could not find John Kennemer on the 1860.

      Clay