Re: [jacksongenealogy] AL Dept of Archives and History - Update -1867 Voters List, ...

  • Mark Klan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2009
      Perhaps this will help...

      Alabama 1867 Voter Registration Records Database:
      http://www.archives.alabama.gov/voterreg/index.cfm
      Read info then select Search, found here:
      http://www.archives.alabama.gov/voterreg/search.cfm

      Alabama Civil War Service Cards File:
      http://www.archives.alabama.gov/civilwar/index.cfm
      Read info the select Go To Search, found here:
      http://www.archives.alabama.gov/civilwar/search.cfm

      Mark