Charles Wilburn Bynum

  • grandmother6@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 11, 2009
      Rhonda, I have heard Bradley's family talk about Papa Bynum being one of a very few surviving persons before he passed away from ? war. Do you know anything about this? Pat B
    • Geri
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 15, 2009
        I am sure that I am distantly, my greatgreatgreatgrandmother was Sarah Bynum
        b. 1824 married William Messer b. 1823. Her parents were James Bynum b.1788
        NC., mother
        Susannah Ann Childress b. 1792 NC., James' parents Jesse Bynum b. 1766 and
        Sara
        Jane Benefield. I haven't made a link to Charles or his father Isaac yet but
        I am pretty sure since they were all in Jackson Co., that there is a
        relationship.

        Geri Beaver