RE Need Photos / Gant-Phillips

  • Oldgurl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 9:47 AM
      I'm sorry you ended up with 2 messages from me. The first one came back
      with a message that I had sent it to the wrong address, so I tried again and
      then both showed up here.

      Thanks Clay. I have a lot of Gant history up to John (b 1821) and Sarah
      Manerva Gant (b 1816-17), but not so fortunate with pictures. I have looked at
      all the pictures and actually have some of them, thanks to my cousins.

      Kathy