Manning

  • grandmother6@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 8, 2009
      Tom you can send me the file to this e-mail bynum2438@ and then add AOL I am like you, I do not know a lot about computers. My grandchildren set mine up when I bought it. They fixed it where I could get on yahoo but I don't know what the password etc is to get into yahoo. I could not join this group without setting up something other than the above so I chose the rocket.mail I wish I could have joined as bynum2438 I will look forward to seeing your info..if it came to the rocket.mail, I would not know how to retrieve it...ha
      Thanks for sending it...
      Also to the group, I noticed yesterday we have a Pat already so from now on I will be Pat B....
      Thanks Pat B