Re: [jacksongenealogy] NEED PHOTOS: Gant / Phillips

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2009
      Kathy

      While I don't know whether any of the photos posted at the Group Home Website under Gullatt and related families are Gants your Maude Gant does descend from Elizabeth (Gullatt) Gant and Uknown First Name Gant through their son John and Sarah Minerva (LNU) Gant, son George W.and Mary E. (Thomas) Gant, son George Samuel and Lucinda (Shelton) Gant.

      Elizabeth (Gullatt) Gant's will names John and Sarah Minerva's children as her grandchildren.

      Clay