NEED PHOTOS: Gant / Phillips

  • Oldgurl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2009
      I have never been able to track down photos of my maternal grandparents.
      The lived in Scottsboro and are both buried in Gant Cemetery.

      Maude Gant Phillips 1901-1956

      Willie Samuel (Oscar) Phillips 1898-1966

      Thanks for any help.

      Kathy Shulkcum
      steps!
      =JulystepsfooterNO115)

    • Clay Gullatt
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2009
        Kathy

        While I don't know whether any of the photos posted at the Group Home Website under Gullatt and related families are Gants your Maude Gant does descend from Elizabeth (Gullatt) Gant and Uknown First Name Gant through their son John and Sarah Minerva (LNU) Gant, son George W.and Mary E. (Thomas) Gant, son George Samuel and Lucinda (Shelton) Gant.

        Elizabeth (Gullatt) Gant's will names John and Sarah Minerva's children as her grandchildren.

        Clay

        I have never been able to track down photos of my maternal grandparents.
        The lived in Scottsboro and are both buried in Gant Cemetery.

        Maude Gant Phillips 1901-1956

        Willie Samuel (Oscar) Phillips 1898-1966

        Thanks for any help.

        Kathy Shulkcum
        ************ **A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy
        steps!