Need Photos / Gant-Phillips

  • kathyshulkcum
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2009
      Does anyone out there have any photos of Maude Gant Phillips or Willie Samuel (Oscar) Phillips? They are my maternal grandparents and I've never been able to track down any pictures of them. They lived in Scottsboro. Oscar was b 1898 and d 1966. Maude was b 1901 and d 1956. They are both buried in the Gant Cemetery. Thanks for any help.

      Kathy Shulkcum