... Manning, Selah Pridgen Manning

  • paula stockebrand
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6 8:03 PM
      When in Nash County  NC ...at  the Rackley walkabout..we saw

      Standing and facing west we have an adult female grave (probably Selah Pridgen Manning Rackley the first wife), to her left side an adult male grave (probably Francis Sr), to his left side an young male grave (probably the son Brickell who died as a young teenager), and to his left side an adult female (probably Charity Ward Rackley the 2nd wife a mother of Francis’ children).  Tom Matthews concluded the event with the playing of Taps on his harmonica.

      Paula Fabionar,
      Walls research

      hasEML = false;