Pictures Jackson Co Al

  • grandmother6@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
      Paula I can not help you as much as Regina can. The Mannings in our line were in Va. I would like to see some of the info you have on the Mannings in Va and NC

      Pat
    • TOM F DUNKLIN
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2009
        Pat, I tried to send this file to the Jackson genealogy group but I guess I did it wrong because I didn't see it posted. So, I'm trying again and this time will just try to send it to you. Let me know if you get it.....I'm not too good doing anything more than sending emails on the computer. Guess I'm too old to learn to do much more.

        Hope you get the file.

        Paula