Re: [jacksongenealogy] Mary Caldonia Lusk Wininger

  • Sheila Helton
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2009
      I will check with my mom that was her grandmother

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2009
        Sheila Thank you for looking. I sure hope you find one. Pat
      • Regina Pipes
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6, 2009
          I wish all the people that had family from Jackson County and have old
          pictures would post them to the Jackson County web site. Most of our family
          didn't own cameras and didn't have their picture taken that I know of.

          Thanks

          Regina

          Sheila Thank you for looking. I sure hope you find one. Pat