Mary Caldonia Lusk Wininger

  • grandmother6@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2009
      Would anyone have a picture of Mary Caldonia Lusk Wininger to share? I would also be interested in any other family pictures. Thanks Pat
    • Sheila Helton
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2009
        I will check with my mom that was her grandmother

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6, 2009
          Sheila Thank you for looking. I sure hope you find one. Pat
        • Regina Pipes
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2009
            I wish all the people that had family from Jackson County and have old
            pictures would post them to the Jackson County web site. Most of our family
            didn't own cameras and didn't have their picture taken that I know of.

            Thanks

            Regina

            Sheila Thank you for looking. I sure hope you find one. Pat