Re: Needing help with my family (SMITH)

  • rmsmith031306
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 29, 2009
      James H Smith was born in June 1820 in Alabama and died in Arkansas sometime before 1870 and that is all I know right now. he did have a son George Washington Smith born March 1855 in Prairie County Arkansas. I assume James H died in Prairie County as well... not sure about that at the moment but will know something more later next week.