Re: [jacksongenealogy] Cox-Hankins

  • Alta Fae Brown
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 22, 2009
      Thanks Clay, we have to let the family decide - yet this family took about
      the same journey that my Brazier did, most of Elijah b 1800 children married
      in Madison, then they moved into Jackson - it appeared several of my
      surnames followed each other or were working on each others farms - Colbert,
      Fear, Cornelison, Sanders/Saunders, even my third great grandmother ended up
      in Stone Berry Beat.

      Always amazed with what we find from simple pieces of the puzzle.

      Jimmie