Re: [jacksongenealogy] Messer, Goldens, Jacks

  • Alta Fae Brown
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 20, 2009
      I believe my grandmother had the photo of Ailsey, as she was named after
      Miles and Susannah' daughter Louisa Catherine (some have it Catherine
      Louisa), of course my grandmother remember picking cotton in Jackson when
      she was a little girl, her name Sarah Louisa Catherine Brashear (Brazier)
      daughter of George Washington Brazier and Ida Lee Lovless