Finney cemetery Scottsboro, Al

  • Mary Lou Stone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2009
      Does anyone know about Finneys buried in the Finney Cemetery in Scottsboro, Al.?I think I have Finney ancesters buried in the Finney cemetery,  possibly Jonathan Floyd Finney and wife Mary Jane or Eliza who lived in Jackson Co. Al. in the 1800s.  Jonathan was also married to Martha Evans.  Does anyone know where Martha is buried?  There are many tombstones without names.     Thanks. Mary Lou Finney Stone