Re: MEANING OF CONSORT

  • jackman_0645
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2009
      Ann is the definative authority. I am sure she is correct. I was simply going by my experience in Japan and Europe. I certainly meant no disrespect to anyone. I hope that is understood.
      John L Hamilton

    • malbuff@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2009
        Thank you to Ann and to everyone else who replied. I know Edward and Ann
        Dillard were married, I have the marriage date and record. I'm afraid my
        knowledge of the term 'consort' was incorrect. Thanks again to all of you for
        teaching me something new, and helping to set the record straight.

        Glory to God,

        David Malbuff
        Strasburg, Virginia