Re: [jacksongenealogy] I need help with the GAYLE family; ties to SMELSER, M...

  • DrKirby25@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2009
      Attached in rich text format. My entire Kirby line.
      Good Hunting,
      Jim

      In a message dated 7/4/2009 10:58:26 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
      maryloustone@... writes:

      Are you descendants of the Kirbys of Jackson Co. My gggrandmother was
      Mary Jane or Eliza Kirby married to Jonathan Floyd Finney . Lived in Jackson
      co. in 1800s. My records show Mary Jane died in 1858 but she is listed
      on 1860 census. Mary Lou Stone ( _maryloustone@maryloustomar_
      (mailto:maryloustone@...) )

      From: "_DrKirby25@..._ (mailto:DrKirby25@...) "
      <_DrKirby25@..._ (mailto:DrKirby25@...) >