Re: [jacksongenealogy] I need help with the GAYLE family; ties to SMELSER, M...

  • Mary Lou Stone
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2009
      Are you descendants of the Kirbys of  Jackson Co.  My gggrandmother was Mary Jane or Eliza Kirby married to Jonathan Floyd Finney .  Lived in Jackson co.  in 1800s.  My records show Mary Jane died in 1858 but she is listed on 1860 census.  Mary Lou Stone  ( maryloustone@...)

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2009
        Attached in rich text format. My entire Kirby line.
        Good Hunting,
        Jim

        on 1860 census. Mary Lou Stone ( _maryloustone@maryloustomar_
        (mailto:maryloustone@...) )