CARLTON

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
      I am most interested in finding out the parents of Walker, Claude and Foster
      CARLTON. Walker was a barber at one time in Hollywood and he married
      Fannie?. Claude married Jennie Susie OLIVER. I think I found Walker and
      Claude in the 1920 census living with BEAVERS and it says they are nephews.
      My first cousin married Helen CARLTON daughter of Claude and Susie CARLTON.

      Thanks

    • Sam
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        I will try to remember to ask some of the Carltons who come to the family reunion which will be Sunday week, the 2nd week of July at the Dutton fire hall.  Charles, or CW as we call him, hasn't been in a few years.  He is not well.  Fay comes sometimes and Ray almost always is there.  Am hoping Helen comes this year but she may be unable to come.  Someone said she has cancer.  You are more than welcome to come to the reunion if you are back from Texas.