genealogy

  • Dar541@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 30, 2009
      Hello Do you have information on Tinker or Robison families during the
      1850-1900's? Thanks
      Tinker Family
      **************It's raining cats and dogs -- Come to PawNation, a place
      where pets rule! (http://www.pawnation.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000008)

    • reeddoris@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 17, 2014
        Would anyone know how I can find cemetery in which William Campbell born 1860 and his wife Frances Griffin Campbell born 1865 are buried.  They were married 1882 in Dade County but lived in Jackson County Alabama and part of the time in Bryant Alabama.  Thank you
        Doris Reed dar541@...
      • Steph
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 18, 2014
          I have a cemetery book I will check for you
          Stephanie

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 19, 2014

            Know there are a few Campbells at Centerpoint or Center Point Cemetery near the Center Point Baptist church.

            Susan King there was a Susan Campbell and there are others.

            Waynette

          • reeddoris@ymail.com

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 19, 2014
                Thank you

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 19, 2014

                  I found Frances Griffin Campbell on the Alabama Death and Burial Index as Francin Campbell d. 03 Jan 1926 Jackson Co. Widowed birth year 1875 age 51??? age doesn't match the census. Father: Jordan Griffin. Buried 04 Jan 1926 Beyont Cem. No such cemetery in Jackson Co. that I know of. Maybe just a misspelling of Bryant Cem. there are four of them listed in my cemetery book and two on the MegaCemFile but the only Campbell I found buried in the Bryant ones was C. T. Campbell with no dates.

                  I went through the MegaCemFile (at the Group Home Website under Files) and found no William or Frances Campbell matching yours.

                  The reason they married in Dade Co. GA is that it was easier to get there from Bryant than to go to Scottsboro.

                  Clay Gullatt
                  Moderator