Re: [jacksongenealogy] Thomas/Payne/Cluck/Jones/Hornbeak

  • nsiler504@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 25, 2009
      I forgot last night to say that Puddin lives in Bridgeport; his real name
      is Paul. The family always called him Buddy. I attend church with one of
      his first cousins. He retired from the railroad several years ago and has
      recently had health issues. His wife taught kindergarten at the Church of
      Christ in Bridgeport.

      Nancy
      **************Shop Popular Dell Laptops now starting at $349!
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222031056x1201446063/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.dou
      bleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215910283%3B38350812%3Ba)