re: Riddle/Fears connections?

  • Ellen Richardson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2009
      Darrell, I would love to get more information from you on how the Jacob, Aisley, and Hannah Fears connect to the Elizabeth Fears that married into the Riddle family?  Especially since there is supposedly an Aisley born approx. 1830's or so, I would guess they are related but don't know the connect point?