Re:Bridgeport Ferry

  • Shelley
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 2, 2009
      That is just the story I was told. Thanks for the information about the
      bootleggers- I didn't have any idea how that went. There was according to
      family tale that there was a murder and maybe the bootlegging thing was told
      to glorify the story.-you know how that goes??? But I have never found any
      information to substantiate even a shooting let alone a murder?? My dad at
      one time told me the man's name he supposedly shot.

      Shelley

      Check out my blog

      <http://www.savorthesavings.blogspot.com> www.savorthesavings.blogspot.com

      discover ways to save money with coupons on groceries and everyday items.